Well, hello there!
Recently, I have made mention of the fact that I am searching for Senior Models for the class of 2015, which you may have seen.
I thought it might be fun to do a FAQ post concerning this, since this concept may be fairly new to some people. So, take a look at a few of the more common questions, and if you have any questions of your own, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)
Senior Model FAQ
1. What exactly is a "Senior Model" again? A senior model (or "Senior Rep" as some other studios call it), is someone who is photographed by, and represents Emily McGonigle Photography for the duration upcoming senior portrait season. Their purpose is to spread the word about EMP and help anyone interested in having their own session with EMP get in contact with me to book a session!
2. Are there perks to being a senior model? Yes!!! You get a complimentary session, complete with hair and makeup! Also, for every referral that you send me, that books a session, you will either get $100 worth of product credit towards an album, wall portraits, or prints from your session -OR- you can choose to get a gift card to any place of your choice for the amount of $50.
3. Who can be a senior model? Anyone in the 2015 graduating class! There *is* a limit of two students per school, but as long as that quota hasn't been met, you can be a senior model!
4. But... I'm not a *model*... Psh! Of course you are! ;) Don't worry, you don't have to be a runway model, to be a senior model for Emily McGonigle Photography. There are no silly height requirements... as a matter of fact, there are no physical requirements at all! No modeling experience is necessary! I know the word "model" can sometimes be intimidating, but don't be! My choice of the word "model" is to reflect my love of fashion photography, and because I want to make you FEEL like a model on the day of our session! It will be awesome!!
5. Okay, great... but I don't know how to pose. That's totally fine. There's no modeling experience necessary! 90% of my clients don't have modeling experience, so I don't expect my senior models to have any modeling experience either. It's my job as a photographer to know how to pose and direct you so that you look and feel your very best in your photos! It's *your* job to relax and have fun while we're shooting, and then to tell everyone how much fun you had after we're done. That's it. :)
6. Is there any obligation to buy anything? Nope. There is no obligation to purchase anything with any of my sessions. The $250 session fee that would normally be applied is waived for your session. I do require a $150 non-refundable retainer to hold the date of your session, which does go towards the purchase of product purchasing, but if you don't want anything more than that $150 credit, there's no requirement to buy. I can guarantee you will want to though, because you're going to look amazing in your photos!
7. So you're saying all I need is to be in the graduating class of 2015, pay a $150 retainer to hold my date, and look forward to getting a makeover and having fun on my very own photo shoot, and then tell people about my experience afterwards? Yup!
8. Awesome! How do I sign up?! All you have to do is visit my casting call page (CLICK HERE), fill out the application, and I'll be in touch to set a pre-shoot consultation so that we can meet and chat about your session! It's super easy!
So, what are you waiting for?! Head over to my casting call page and apply now!
Emily McGonigle Photography is a Franklin and Nashville Senior Portrait Photographer, and be contacted for booking inquiries here.